Tuesday, September 15, 2020

What's a Haunted Parlor without Ghosties?

Oh, hi! I mentioned that I was loving the Haunted Parlor Stamp . . .and I really am!  Here's another card I created using it, along with the Spirited Sentiments Stamp Set and the Foolish Mortals die.

This card came together really quickly!


I stamped and embossed the image onto a piece of gray cardstock. Then I stamped the ghosts onto vellum and cut them out. I ran them through my little Xyron Sticker Maker to hide the adhesive and attached them to the card panel.

I die cut Foolish Mortals from white cardstock and used liquid glue to adhere it to the card panel. I adhered the whole card panel to a piece of white cardstock and then adhered that to a black notecard.

See? Easy-peasey!

Supplies Used:

Whimsy Stamps Haunted Parlor Stamp

Whimsy Stamps Spirited Sentiments Stamp Set

Whimsy Stamps Foolish Mortals Die

VersaFine Onyx Black Ink

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Real Gray Cardstock

Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock

Black Licorice Cardstock

Vellum

Xyron Sticker Maker

Ad-Tech Tape Runner

Detail Clear Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10