Thursday, February 15, 2018

New Ink . . .

 . . . but it's not what you think.  Remember this journal page? (see original post here)


Well . . . I kept thinking about it and decided to have a tattoo done in memory of my sister.  So, I scheduled an appointment with Crash at Texas Dermagraphics for a consult.  I showed him a similar picture that I found on Pinterest and explained that I wanted succulents incorporated because those were her favorite . . . and I also wanted to add "you know, those drape-y, dangling jewel things."  (Thank goodness he knew what I meant by that!)

It just so happened that the studio was having a fundraiser for the Wounded Warrior Project on February 4th, so I scheduled my ink appointment on that day. . . and it also gave him some time to draw something up.

And . .. here it is:


My sister is probably rolling her eyes . . .but I'm happy that I had it done. . .and Crash did an AH-mazing job!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10