Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A Coffee Drinking Monkey

Sometimes you just gotta use stamps that haven't been used in a really long time, am I right?  So, I whipped up these two cards to send to my sisters with samples of Thrive Cafe.

On this card, I stamped Changito on X-Press it card stock and colored with Copics.  I then stamped the image again on patterned paper so I could do a little paper piecing for the pajamas. . . because a monkey in plaid pajamas is just too cute.


For this card, I decided to color the whole image . . . no paper piecing.  But the pajamas needed polk dots . . . so I added them in using my white Uni-Ball Signo gel pen.


The inside greeting reads, "Sometimes you just know it's going to be a two-cup kind of day."

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10