Monday, January 29, 2018

A Moo-velous Birthday

One thing I love about being part of a Stamp Club is sometimes the themes really challenge me.  The theme for February is to create a Pop-Up card.  Yay!

For the front of the card, I kept it pretty simple . . . I stamped the cow on X-Press It card stock and colored with Copics.  Of course, I wanted to add dimension, so I cut it out and used foam tape when I adhered it to the circle.


For the inside of the card, I used the Lots of Pops die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I gotta tell ya . . . that die set sure made making a pop-up card really easy.  I did use the same cow stamp for the inside, but when I cut it out this time, I left the flower in her mouth.

The sentiment was printed from my computer and then I used my Spellbinders oval dies to cut it out. There was a lot of detail involved adding that banner . . . and I had no idea I could even tie bows that tiny!


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10