Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Poppystamps Framed Challenge


Ah yes. . . challenges . . . they most definitely give me a creative jump start.

For the month of April, the challenge over at Poppystamps is "Framed."  Here's what I came up with:


To create the frame, I used two nested circle dies.  I cut the confetti paper the same size as the larger of two circles for a perfect fit and used (a ridiculous amount of) foam tape to add dimension.

The bunny, balloon, cupcakes, and sentiment are from the Cupcake Party Stamp & Die set and the cupcakes are sitting on the Stitched Cake Plates craft die.

Here are the markers I used:


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love your cute bunny.

    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable ! One of my favorite Poppystamps sets! I love that you put the cupcakes on a stand!

    ReplyDelete

10