Sunday, April 22, 2018

Moon Flower

I'll just jump right to it.  Here it is . . . the Moon Flower:


I was going to use the same layout I did with the Feather stamp, but the angle wasn't working for me. So, I sat and thought about it. . . and ended up with a full inked panel highlighted with all the other stamps that came in the set.

I inked the panel using Broken China, Peacock Feathers, and Pistachio Distress Oxide inks. Yes, I splattered water.  Then I randomly stamped all the individual flower stamps using White Pigment ink.

Here are the markers I used:


I finished it up by heat embossing the sentiment (Hampton Art).

Thanks for visiting and Enjoy Your Day!


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Cat! Love the color combo. Is the moon stamp by Hampton Art, too? Happy to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The Moon stamp is by Spellbinders. Here's a link for you. :D https://www.spellbinderspaperarts.com/moon-flower-cool-vibes-by-stephanie-low-stamp-and-die-set/

      Delete

10