Monday, August 20, 2018

A Wedding Suite

Hello!  I'm so excited that I finally get to post this!

My friend asked me to help her with her wedding invitations, and of course, I said YES!

She found a design she really liked from The Daydream Creative on Etsy and ordered the digital file. Then it was time for me to research the best place to get card stock so I could print them out for her.

And, lemme tell ya. . . I found the perfect place.  Not only can you order card stock in a variety of colors, textures, and weights, they'll even cut it down to the sizes you need!  Talk about a time saver when it comes to printing out 150 invitations!  Needless to say, I ordered everything needed for her invitation suite from www.CutCardstock.com. They also have incredibly fast shipping and great prices, too.


So, for the invitation, I ordered the A7 Flat Invitations in 110# Natural White.  For the RSVP cards, I ordered the A1 Flat Response Cards in 80# Natural White.  And, of course the matching envelopes as well.

This card stock went through my printer without any problems, and we don't have a super fancy printer either.  Just your basic, run of the mill ink-jet type.

After I had them all printed up, we stamped the borders and flourishes in Iced Spruce Distress Oxide Ink just to add a little bit of color.

The little Details card was printed from card stock that has been in my stash forever.  What a happy surprise it was that it matched the Oxide Ink perfectly.

So, if you're looking for card stock for a special occasion, check them out.  I bet you'll find exactly what you need.

I also wanted to share some of the other types of card stock I have ordered from them and what I use them for.



And there ya have it. . .and invitation suite and a few of my favorite card stocks.

Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10