Thursday, June 7, 2018

A Dragon . . .

. . . with a cupcake!

Okey dokey!  I gotta tell ya, these Magical Dragons by My Favorite Things have been on my wish list for a very long time and I finally got them!  So what better way to break them in than by creating a card for the latest MFT Sketch Challenge!

Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:

Copics used: YR20, YR21, YR12, YR14, YR18, YG00, YG01, YG11,
YG13, W1, BG53, BG57, E25, E57, E29
Now then. . . one of the best things about MFT stamp sets is that they are very interchangeable.  That cupcake and sentiment are from the Happy Hippos set.  And the fishtail banner isn't a fishtail banner at all. . . it's from the Die-Namics Blueprints 2 set. . . I just cut it down to the size I needed.

And finally, since those dragons did make their way to my craft room, be prepared for more Dragon cards!

So glad you stopped by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10