Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Blossom Loves Balloons

Oh . . .here's another stamp I've had on my wish list for quite some time: Tiny Townie Blossom Loves Balloons.  The layout was very much inspired by a card created by Michelle Boyer that was on the Stamping Bella Blog.  All the girls over there are so talented!

So here we go with the card:

Copics used: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18, YG23, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y08,
E50, E51, E53, R00, C7, W1, WR23, YR27, R59
I used a cloud stencil with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to create the clouds in the background.  And I decided to do some paper piecing on the balloons after I colored them and really didn't like how they turned out.  I thought the yellow polka dot paper from the Dots & Stripes Sorbet Paper Pack would be perfect. See? Easy fix! And, to add some shadows around the balloons, I used a W1 Copic marker.

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10