Saturday, June 2, 2018

Mmmmm . . . Cake

After I colored this stamp from the Tea in the Garden set by Power Poppy, I suddenly had a craving for cake.  Can you blame me??  I mean, just look at it! Of course, I'd have to give the strawberries to my husband because I'm allergic, but that cake!  I could probably polish it off in one sitting.  Okay, maybe two.

Copics used: E00, E21, Y21, E0000, E23, E27, E29,
R24, R27, R29, R59, G82, YG63, YG67, C1, BG10, Y15
Oh, and the patterned paper?  I've had it F.O.R.E.V.E.R.  I've pulled it out a number of times to use it, but always changed my mind.  I guess I was saving it for just the right stamp.  Glad I finally found it.

So, do you have paper that you've been "saving" for the perfect project?  How long have you been saving it?

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10