Sunday, June 17, 2018

I Look Up to You & Special Dad

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

Our human kids are all grown up now, so our dogs make Father's Day cards for my husband.  Yep, our dogs are pretty smart.  And quite creative, too!

I used . . .oops, I mean the our little boy wanted to use the Magical Dragons stamp set by My Favorite Things.  I was happy he chose that set because, seriously??  How cute are they!

He searched through Pinterest and found a card that he really liked.  I tried to find out who made it so we can give proper credit, but the link to Instagram was no longer valid.

So, whoever made the original card, thank you for the inspiration!

Okay, on to the cards . . .

Here's the one that our little boy made:

Copics used: BG02, BG05, BG09, YR20, YR21, YR12, YR14, W2, C5
Our big girl decided that she was just going to go through my box of cards and pick one instead of make one.  (Teenagers, I tell ya!)  Anywho, I made this card a really long time ago.  The stamp set is Special Dad by Crafter's Companion.


So, do your fur-kids make cards? Or am I the only one?

So glad you stopped by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10