Wednesday, June 13, 2018

On the Windowsill

There's just something about flowers in a jar, am I right?  Especially when they're sitting so pretty on a windowsill all in a row.

Lucky for me, Power Poppy has a stamp like that in the Go Wild stamp set. . . especially because I do.not.have a green thumb.  So, my idea of gardening is coloring pretty flowers.  Now if I could just figure out how to get those stamped images to actually smell like flowers . . .

Anywho . . . on to my latest card:

Copics used: G40, G43, G46, YG93, YG95, G99, YR04, YR07, YR18, Y11, Y13,
Y15, Y08, YR27, YR00, W0, W1, W2, C1, C3, C5, E41, E42, E43,
E31, BV31, BV34, BG70, BG0000, B000
I really took my time when I colored this image. . . so many tiny spaces!  But it was quite relaxing to just focus in and spend time coloring. . . while listening to Joe Kenda: Homicide Hunter on TV.

Wait, what?  Yes, you read that right.  I was listening to a crime show on TV while I was coloring.  I almost always have the TV on while I'm working in my studio.  Mostly for background noise.  And it's usually a movie that I've seen at least 432 times. . . like Sing Street, Pitch Perfect, or Music & Lyrics.  But, when I need to be mindful of time or a reminder to get up and stretch, I'll listen to a TV show instead, because seriously. . .I could sit and color for hours upon hours.

What about you? Do you have background noise going when you're crafting?

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Love Power Poppy and Marcella's gorgeous florals. You did a fantastic job coloring these...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

10