Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Summer Came Early

Really early. And, it has been hot, hot, hot!  Triple digits in early June! This type of weather calls for ice cold lemonade. . . both literally and in stamp form.

So, I pulled out my Tea in the Garden stamps by Power Poppy and created a card for the current Power and Spark Challenge: Round and Round.


Copics used: Y02, Y06, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y08, YR24, YG01, YG03,
YG17, G40, G43, BG70, BG0000, B0000, B00, E0000, W0, C1, C3
The yellow polka dot paper is from My Favorite Things and the blue flower paper is from Hampton Arts KI Growing Garden Paper Pad.  I used gingham ribbon to "connect" the patterned papers and add some texture.

So, how's the weather been where you are?  Hot enough for lemonade?

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. This is darling and yes says summer is here! The daisies in the pitcher match the designer papers which is perfect. Super cute all around. No pun intended. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite summer images from Power Poppy! I love the softness and sweet layout and papers! Thanks for joining us this month for the Power & Spark Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

10