Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Mushrooms & a Fairy



PoppyStamps has a monthly challenge going on to incorporate Patterned Paper into a project.  I was delighted to see that because I've been hoarding collecting patterned paper for a very long time.

05-18 copy
And here's my card:


For this card I used the Thoughtful Faerie Die and the No Truffle at All stamp set.  That little butterfly in her hand is from the Blooming Chrysanthemum die from Memory Box.  I used Wink of Stella to add a little sparkle to her wing (because of course faeries have sparkly wings!)

Here's a close up picture:


I also used White Signo Gel Pen to add spots to the mushrooms.  As far as all the other inks and markers, well . . . here ya go:



Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Love your birthday card! Love the mushrooms, great coloring! Thanks for participating in Poppystamps "Pattern Paper Please" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

10