Thursday, May 31, 2018

Fluffy French Tulips

You guys!  I am in love with the new Abundant Petals stamp set from Power Poppy!  And, with the latest Hues to Use challenge, oh you bet I was gonna be using the French Tulips from the set.

I mean, seriously . . . just look at these colors!


So, I pulled out my stamps and my copics and came up with this:

Copics used:YR20, YR21, YR24, YG01, YG13, YG17
I did a bit of masking on this one, even though I have the coordinating dies. I also decided to stamp the images in Gray Flannel Memento ink.  It creates a much softer look and that's what I was going for with these fluffy tulips.

I added some bling and the sentiment on a fishtail banner to help fill in some of the white space around the tulips.

So glad you stopped by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10