Saturday, May 19, 2018

Roses & Berries

I hafta admit that I surprised myself using these peachy tones again. . . I tend to gravitate towards bright colors.  But, my friend who's getting married later this year, had shown me a bunch of pictures of bouquets that she leaning towards and the flowers were cream, ivory, blush pink and sort of peachy.  I guess that's where my inspiration came from for this card:


This stamp is from the Go Wild set by Power Poppy.  I know. . . I know. . . I've mentioned this in every Power Poppy post, but Gosh!  The quality of these stamps is amazing!  I just love them!

Any who . . . here are the markers I used for this card:


And the dies?  Oh . . . yes, the Stitched Oval is from Memory Box, the Scalloped Oval is from Spellbinders, and the Fishtail Banner is from Lawn Fawn.

So glad you stopped by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10