Friday, May 11, 2018

Just Peachy

Magnolias . . . aren't they so pretty?  We had a magnolia tree when we lived in California and I always looked forward to when the buds would bloom. . . they were so fragrant!  So, when I saw the Planning for Magnolias set by Power Poppy, I knew I had to add it to my collection.

And when I stamped the branch for the very first time, I was in awe of all the detail in the stamp!

I just kinda stared at it for a while, thinking about what colors to use.  I wanted soft, subtle colors, so I decided on shades of peach.  On a side note, I stamped the image in Gray Flannel Memento instead of black for a softer look.


After I colored it up, I decided to use this card sketch from MFT.  It was perfect for that Magnolia branch!

Here are the markers I used:


And I edged the tag with a little bit of Vintage Photo Distress Ink just to make it stand out a bit.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10